Terms & Conditions
1. These terms are between The Wonderlogic, LLC as Brands-on-Tap.
2. These Terms form the agreement under which we will supply Services to you.
3. The cost of each design and deliverables are listed on its sale page and in the final invoice.
4. By submitting a Request To Buy form, you agree to pay the full amount, indicate that you have had sufficient opportunity to read these Terms and contact us if needed, agree that you accept and will comply with these Terms.
5. To use our Services you must submit a Request to Buy application on the site and notify us of the favorite design. We aim to respond in 24h or less during business days (Monday to Friday, USA-MST.)
6. All requests are subject to our approval, which may be withheld in our absolute discretion. To approve your request to buy, the business name must fit in the concept you chose without the need to major changes, modifications and adaptations.
7. If major changes are required we will clearly provide those, with clear and helpful communication, and notify you of any additional costs. You decide whether to continue with the project or not.
8. If your project is approved, we will send you an invoice that must be paid within 48h of receipt. If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the brand you selected will be re-listed on the website and available for purchase.
9. Once invoice is paid you’ll receive a link with our proprietary brand questionnaire, color palette and supporting font combinations tutorials and guidelines. You must notify us of your selections within 1 business day to keep the project timeline and delivery within the promised 5 days. We understand that life gets in a way and sometimes you need more time to decide. Please, keep all doors of communication open. We make it happen.
10. We aim to deliver your new brand within 5 business days of receiving your request to buy, as long as timelines are respected.
11. The final deliverables are:
– Your logo system: including primary logo, secondary logo or submark, and brand icon, customized to your business name.
– Brand color palette and branding supporting fonts picked by you.
– The logo concepts are delivered in your brand main color (single or combo), all white and all black, in Adobe Illustrator, png and jpeg formats.
– A brand style guide, with guidelines on how to use your brand elements and a manual on how to use the files.
– One revision (additional revisions are charged at $150/hour)
– Additional brand items not listed here are not included but can be purchased separately.
– There are no refunds or exchanges, all sales are final.
– We will offer seasonal bonus, discounts. These will be delivered according to the sales page timelines and included in your contract. The above items are the standard deliverables.
12. Provided Client has complied with the terms of this agreement, and upon final payment to Company for services, Company shall automatically thereby grant, transfer, assign and convey to Client, and its successors and assigns, all right, title, interest, ownership and all subsidiary rights, including all rights accruing to Company under the United States Copyright Act, in and to all works of authorship and all copyrights, patents, trade secrets and any other intellectual property rights, business concepts, plans and ideas, reports, manuals, visual aids, documentation, inventions, processes, proposed products, services, techniques, marketing ideas, and commercial strategies, that have been or will be created by Company, for Client (“the Work”) for use throughout the world in perpetuity in any manner or media whether now known or hereafter invented.
Company hereby further waives any moral rights it may have with regard to Client’s uses of the Work. Company agrees, at Client’s reasonable expense, to cooperate as may be necessary to assist Client in enforcing Client’s rights in the Work.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Client grants Company a worldwide, nonexclusive, revocable license to display the written or visual content developed by Company for Client only in association with Company’s portfolio and for other business development and marketing purposes.
Join the Live Your Art tribe.
It's 100% free for people who want to enhance their own creative edge in business and life, and take no prisoners when it comes to the war that is art!
We share inspirational stories and branding tips & tricks, and lot's of other fun stuff–branding is about mind-body and soul connection, like an inside-out job (and, perhaps, the other way around too).